is a Ph.D. candidate in the Dept. of Computer Science of the University of Southern California where he received his B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science. His research interests include neuroinformatics and scientific data management. Since 2004, Rob has worked as a systems architect at the USC Information Sciences Institute on large-scale data management systems for biomedical, physical, and climate sciences. Most recently, he has served as a member of the steering committee of the Biomedical Informatics Research Network (BIRN). Previously, he held a variety of positions in the technology industry including trusted systems development for a division of Xerox Research & Technology.
For more details, see Brain Operation Database (BODB).
- Ph.D. Candidate of Computer Science, University of Southern California, USA.
- M.S. Computer Science, University of Southern California, USA, 2008.
- B.S. Computer Science, University of Southern California, USA, 1995.
- 2004 – Present │ Systems Architect, Information Sciences Institute
- 2000 – 2004 │ Software Engineer/Manager & Co-Founder, Dynamx Technology, Inc.
- 1998 – 2000 │ Software Engineer, Xerox Corp.
- 1996 – 1998 │ Software Engineer, Candle Corp.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lab office: HNB 10A
- Lab Location: HNB 10